If you have missed it, big and bold brows are the new trend which is appearing on the runway and it magazines. Not everyone though has been given brows like Cara Delevingne, but you are able to fake that fuller brow and here is how.
- You will first need to shape your eyebrows with either wax, threading or with a pair of tweezers. You will need to establish the arch of a fuller brow.
- You can opt to go to a salon and have your eyebrows tinted. You should go for a shade darker than your natural colour so that your brows are defined. Also by tinting your eyebrows you will also be able to shade those lighter tinier hairs that will create an extra fullness.
- If you still think you need an extra eyebrow boost, then there are plenty of brow fillers that you can choose from. These are able to give you those Brooke Shield eyebrows. The best ones are those that leave behind tiny little fibres that are able to give the impression that you have more hair.
- The next step you will use a good eyebrow pencil or powder kit. You will need to find a colour that is as close to your brow colour as possible. Pencil is able to give you a sharper
edge and powder has a more natural finish. A favourite product with the celebrities is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Pomade.
- Set these luscious eyebrows with a clear eyebrow gel or even some clear mascara does the trick.
Now you will have fuller eyebrows like all the top celebs including Lily Collins, Emily Rossum and Sarah Hyland.